The management of the hotel will appreciate your cooperation in following the hereby regulations, which are meant to ensure a safe and peaceful stay for all our guests.
1. Smoking is stricly forbidden on the premises of Szara Willa hotel.
2. If you do not comply with the above, we will be forced to charge You the penalty of 500 PLN if you switch on the fire alarm.
3. Hotel rooms are rented on a nightly bases.
4. Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is 11am.
5. If the guest doesn’t state the check-out date, it is assumed that a room was reserved for one night.
6. Any request to extend the stay must be made at the front desk before 9am on the day when the guest is supposed to check-out.
7. Hotel complies with requests depending on the availability.
8. The hotel provides services according to its category and standard. In case of any concerns related to the quality of our services, please report them to the front desk as soon as possible, so that we can address them immediately.
9. The hotel has to provide:
10. At the guest’s request , the hotel provides the following complimentary services:
11. Hotel is liable for loss or damage of items brought by guest using its services in accordance with the regulations of Art. 846-849 Civil Code, unless the parties decided otherwise.
12. Guest should inform the front desk about any damage immediately after it happens.
13. The liability of the hotel regarding damage or loss/theft of money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items were not deposited at the front desk.
14. Hotel is not liable for damage or theft of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest.
15. Hotel guest are financially liable for any damage to the hotel’s equipment or technical devices done at their fault or the fault of people visiting them.
16. Every time before leaving their room guests should make sure that the door is locked.
17. Hotel guest can’t sublease or lend their room to third parties even if the period of stay that the guest paid for is not over yet.
18. People, who are not checked in to the hotel, can be present in the hotel room from 7am to 10pm.
19. Still of the night is enforced from 10pm till 7am.
20. Guests are kindly requested to stay off of the hotel porch after 10pm.
21. For safety reasons it is forbidden to use such devices as heaters, etc. That are not the property of the hotel.
22. Hotel has a right to deny any guest, who, during their last stay in the hotel, strikingly violated hotel regulations causing damage to hotel property, other guest, employees of the Opole Recreation Center, other third party present on the premises of the hotel, or disturbed other guest’s stay or proper functioning of the hotel.
23. Personal belongings left in the hotel room will be mailed to the address provided by the guest at their expense. If the hotel doesn’t receive such request, it will store those items for three weeks.